| NEW: Online Based Interactive Coronary CTA Course
Available from February 15, 2013
The online course will be accessible 24/7 from February 15 – April 15, 2013. Participants may log-in at any time and complete the course at their desired pace. For the best experience, this online course is limited to participants who reside in the E.U. For accessibility in the U.S. please visit www.statimagingcme.org.
Qyunh Truong, MD MPH, Udo Hoffmann MD MPH, and Garry Choy MD (Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA)
This year we are pleased to offer for the first time an interactive online case based learning experience for physicians interested in learning accurate interpretation of coronary CT for the presence of plaque and stenosis. This challenging area will be addressed by interpretation of 50 real world Coronary CTA Cases, a comparison to invasive coronary angiography. CT cases reside online and participants will be required to meet detailed requirements detailedbelow. Detailed information can be found at our website at http://www.statimagingcme.org/cannesCT.
Results & Certificates
Results are shown in real time. At the completion of each case, users receive a comparison of their read to an expert panel read and cardiac catheterization videos and results. Readers will receive an MGH Certificate of Completion indicating the number of cases read, which may be applied toward requirements for various certification bodies.
500 Euro for ONLINE COURSE ONLY, 400 Euro, if you register in addition to Clinical Update Cannes AND Online CTA Course.
For questions please contact:
by phone: 001-617-643-0244, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements Windows-based PC
Minimum PC Requirements:
- Core 2 Duo, 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Available Disk space: 10 GB
- True Color Display (24 bit)
- Video card memory: 64MB
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
Preferred PC Requirements:
- Core i3 or greater, 3 GHz, 2 GB RAM (available for AQi application)
- True Color Display (24 or 32 bit)
- Video card memory: 512 MB (for standard monitor)
- Screen Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Internet connection with at least 1.5 Mb/s (Cable/broad-band connection)
- Installation of TeraRecon CloudLauncher. Instructions will be available on the website. Option to have installation performed by technical support staff through real-time web-meeting (Available from 8:00. – 17:00 EST / 14:00 – 22:00 CET).
- (Optional) Basic knowledge of 3D viewer with TeraRecon familiarity would be beneficial. Quick instructions and demo videos will be available on the website and accessible at any time during the course for those unfamiliar with the TeraRecon iNtuition viewer.